Oxygen based non-chlorine shock that effectively removes contaminants (swimmer's waste) and restores sparkle to pool water. Swim within 15 minutes after treatment. Ideal for all pool surfaces.
- Non-Chlorine Shock Oxidizing Treatment to restore water clarity.
- For use is all swimming pools
Directions for Pool use:
Initial treatment: Use this product at a rate of two pounds per 10,000 gallons of pool water
Regular Treatment: Use at the rate of one pound per 10,000 gallons of pool water every week. When the water temperature is above 88 degrees Fahrenheit or when the pool is subject to heavy use, the treatment should be made twice weekly.