Pool Opening and Pool Closing Programs
- Remove and fold winter cover.
- Remove all winterizing components
- Install: Ladders, Hand Rails, Pool Accessories, Directional Units, and more
- Connect Pump and Filter
- Water Testing and Balancing based on homeowners preference
- Skim water and Vacuum
- **Pumping Cover, Clean up and other items added at an additional cost to the homeowner
- Skimming of Water and Vacuuming of Pool Bottom
- Remove all pool components: Ladders, Handrails, Diving Boards, Directional Units, and other items as needed
- Water Testing and Balancing based on recommendations
- Filter Backwashed
- Water lines blown out
- Pool Safe Non Toxic Anti-Freeze Added
- Winter Cover put in place
Pricing varies by size of pool, equipment needed and additional items requested by homeowner agreed upon at booking. Any chemicals needed are an additional cost. Pricing starting at $200.