Pool Opening and Pool Closing Programs
Pool Closings (BOOKING NOW! Call or email today to book your spot.)
- Skimming of Water, if needed.
- Remove all pool components: Ladders, Handrails, Directional Units, and other items as needed
- Filter Backwashed and drained
- Water lines blown out
- Winterizing Chemical Added
- Pool Safe Non Toxic Anti-Freeze Added
- Winter Cover put in place
- Remove and fold winter cover.
- Remove all winterizing components
- Install: Ladders, Hand Rails, Pool Accessories, Directional Units, and more
- Connect Pump and Filter
- Water Testing and Balancing based on homeowners preference
- Skim water and Vacuum
- **Pumping Cover, Clean up and other items added at an additional cost to the homeowner
*Pricing varies and is subject to change due to: size of pool, equipment needed and any additional items requested by homeowner that are not part of closing procedures.